Due to Google Analytics
I know that my words are being read…and I want to Thank You all for listening and commenting on what I have to say. That is a huge reward, and I am grateful!
To be read is fantastic, but to receive kudos from a mentor…PRICELESS!!!
Madeline Scribes, is one of my favorite bloggers. She writes beautifully, whether writing non-fiction or fiction, and I visit her at Madelinescribes quite often. Sometimes multiple times a day. She has a way with words…I feel like I am wrapped up in the story with her. To have her nominate, View From In Here, for the SHINE ON award…means more to me than I can say. Please click on her blog link and check her out…I have no doubt that you will become immersed into her words, just as I am! Thanks again, Madeline Scribes!
The Shine On award…
THE SHINE ON AWARD highlights bloggers who are shining stars in the vast array of available blogs.
“This award is for the blogs that shine, make you feel good and are inspiring to the reader.”
How absolutely cool is that!!!! I have been walking on sunshine for the last few days! Not only does the award mean that I inspired others…it has inspired me!
The rules of this award are:
Link back to the person (or people) who nominated you.
Add the award logo to your blog.
Share seven things about yourself.
Nominate 10 – 15 bloggers, and link to them, and tell them about their nomination.
SEVEN things about myself….
1. My articles are my truth…how I see things…how I remember things…how I assimilate things that happen…I give you a glimpse into my life by giving you the opportunity to walk in my shoes.
2. I have an eclectic work history…answering Vice President George H. Bush’s calls while he gave a speech in 1987 communicated with his secretary and Secret Service, served drinks and dinner to Drake and Victoria Hogestyn (John Black, Days of Our Lives) multiple times causing several of my girl-friends to be envious (HA!), Security Guard at a Freshman Dormitory at BGSU, worked the line in a furniture factory, pastry chef for multiple restaurants, Created and Co-Chaired and incredible Women’s Networking Group, Decorative Artist…created furniture for premier Interior Designer, I have also mopped many floors, cleaned many toilets, washed thousands of dishes and took out the trash more times than I can count…
3. Fighting for good health has been an on-going process. A battle that I will win.
4. Loved and been loved…a lot…am thankful for the opportunity to take part in so many relationships and so many friendships.
5. At 45 years old, my life begins again…my canvas has been wiped clean, and I can paint it any way I choose…favorite quote…”You only get ONE life…get out there and FIGHT for it!”
6. I am married to the most fabulous man. Thankfully, 15 years ago I slowed down enough that he could catch me, and he was persistent enough to keep chasing long after he should have stopped.
7. My handsome son, almost 21 years old, is the best son ever. He has a mind that thinks incredibly uniquely. My beautiful daughter, 13 years old, is smart, funny, thoughtful…much older than her years. And Rosie, my furry daughter with a tail, is the best companion. I am blessed to have them all in my life.
At this time I would like to introduce you to 15 blogs that I nominate for the Shine On! Award.
These writers are an eclectic grouping…from a 5 month old beautiful baby girl to Mistress Prime: A Real Witch of Orange County, pictures and recipes that will make your mouth water to the most incredible photos of hiking trails in Southern California, a father living with the loss of a child to a father who fights to see his children and yearns to talk with them again. Click on their links below, get to know them and congratulate them, they are Shining Stars in the blogging world!
3. SoCal Hiker
14. Claire’s Blog
15. Not A Grouch
Many, many thanks again to Spread Information for this award! I am honored!